All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRalph Nader, Peter Camejo, David Cobb, Sharon Smith, Norman Solomon and other Green Party members and allies ask: can we break the two-party stranglehold on US politics? and debate strategy for how to build a challenge to the Republicans and an increasingly corporate Democratic Party. A valuable contribution to our thinking about that controversial and difficult subject - the role of an opposition third party.' - Howard Zinn'
- Author BiographyHowie Hawkins is a Teamster and Green activist in Syracuse, New York. He has been active in movements for peace, justice, the environment, and independent politics since the late 1960s and in the Green Party in the US since it began organizing in 1984.
- PublisherHaymarket Books
- Date of Publication20/07/2006
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHaymarket Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight377 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byHowie Hawkins
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.67Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.42Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.