All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProfessional InDesign book ! Macintosh / Windows book, with 50 professional step by step InDesign CS5 tutorials. This book was designed for people, who are looking for a job, and to apply for a position need an InDesign kwledge. The book based on personal working experience in editorial offices and graphic design studios. Some people finish a course, and however they have a basic kwledge, they wont be hired without working experience. 12 years ago I was in the same situation, finishing a course body hired me without a working experience. But w I have 12 years working experience in desktop publishing and graphic design, and in this book I give my experience to you.
- Author BiographyI have 12 years experience in graphic and web design.
- Author(s)Sandor Burkus
- Date of Publication08/09/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight426 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Textbooks
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.65New
- AU $93.38Used
- AU $93.38New
- AU $101.47New
- AU $80.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.00
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $90.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.44
- AU $39.02Trending at AU $50.24
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.12
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.80
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.