All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $19.99
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.85
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $17.43
About this product
- DescriptionThis 11th volume in a distinguished series represents a selection of the more significant data from the thousands of public opinion surveys conducted annually worldwide. The assembled data deal with a global range of current and continuing issues and serve as an indispensable resource for government officials, journalists, business leaders, and scholars. The volume is organized initially into Single Nation and Multi-national Surveys, each of which is subdivided into specific subject groups such as agriculture, energy, environment, religion, and more, that chart a broad range of contemporary social and political issues. Questions and accompanying tables are ordered by country and by date of the field interviewing. Alphabetical indexes including topical categories, countries in which the polls were conducted, and countries referenced in the surveys allow rapid access to the data. To facilitate longitudinal comparative research, the same subject categories have been used in each volume. As the single most important reference source for public opinion data in over 150 countries worldwide, including n-Western nations, Index to International Public Opinion, published annually since 1978, is an invaluable tool for social scientists charting changes and trends in international public opinion and a necessary addition to all libraries and research centers.
- Author BiographyELIZABETH HANN HASTINGS and PHILIP K. HASTINGS are editors with Survey Research Consultants International, Inc. They have more than twenty-five years of experience in cataloging and indexing public opinion data, producing and publishing survey reference works, and publishing contemporary survey data.
- Date of Publication13/04/1990
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleIndex to International Public Opinion
- Series Part/Volume NumberVol 11
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1936 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edited byElizabeth Hann Hastings
- Volume editorPhilip K. Hastings
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.