All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.99Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a much-needed index to works of Puerto Rican collective biography. Included are books of collective biography, reference works, collections of essays, histories, and some anthologies, all published prior to 1986. A special attempt has been made to include as many English-language sources as possible. This is the only index to cite the exact page location of the biographies, a feature which should prove particularly useful since many of the sources indexed are t in alphabetical order or have some errors in the form of the entry.
- Author BiographyFAY FOWLIE-FLORES is Coordinator of Public Services for the Ponce Technical University College Library of the University of Puerto Rico.
- Author(s)F. Fowlie-Flores
- Date of Publication11/06/1987
- SubjectEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Series TitleBibliographies and Indexes in American History
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 5
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight514 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.