All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionOld techniques in indexing, such as thesauri, can form the foundation of the most recent techniques. Examples include automatic indexing, ontologies and topic maps. Indexing describes the various traditional and new indexing techniques, providing information professionals and students of library and information sciences with a broad and comprehensible introduction to indexing.
- Author BiographyPiet de Keyser is head librarian of the Katholieke Hogeschool Leuven, an institute for higher education in Louvain, Belgium. He published many articles on literary history, philosophy and library sciences. He teaches indexing in a Belgian Library and Information Sciences school.
- Author(s)Piet de Keyser
- PublisherWoodhead Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication10/09/2012
- SubjectComputing: General
- Series TitleChandos Information Professional Series
- Place of PublicationWitney
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChandos Publishing (Oxford) Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.