All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIndi is a beach-loving little girl who is forever challenged by the changing ocean. Showing patience and persistence, she spends her days in pursuit of the perfect wave. When Indi finally finds the wave of her dreams, readers will cheer along with her as she experiences the ride of a lifetime. In Indi Surfs Chris Gorman uses a distinctive mixture of illustration and photography, which makes this a provocative and inspiring summer read for kids. Full of evocative images, the book perfectly captures the essence of childhood, beach culture, and the surfer's journey.
- Author BiographyBorn and raised on the beaches of Rhode Island, Chris has spent his life in search of creative outlets . . . and waves. A lifelong surfer, in 1991, he became one of the founding members of the acclaimed band Belly. After years on the road and in recording studios, he moved to New York City and began a successful career as a photographer. He also co-owned WaterBrothers Surf & Skate Shop on Newport, RI. Today, Chris is a photographer and surfing dad, who lives in Long Beach, NY, with his wife Camille, daughter Indi, and son Toll, plus their dog Kali.
- Author(s)Chris Gorman
- PublisherpowerHouse Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication25/06/2015
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note1
- Weight370 g
- Width254 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Reading AgeFrom 2
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.12
- AU $26.00Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $11.95
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $49.51Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $36.20Trending at AU $44.77
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.