All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionThe momentum of ecomic progress in India and China will bring about the next major shift in geopolitics. This book analyzes the ecomic experience of both countries in the context of development and globalization, and offers insights that could be crucial for development thinking.
- Author BiographyPiya Mahtaney is a member of the Economic Reform Committee of the Indian Merchants Chamber, Mumbai, India. She previously worked as Senior Feature Writer at the Economic Times. She is author of The Economic Con-Game. She has also been a Lecturer at Wigan and Leigh College.
- Author(s)Piya Mahtaney
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication12/11/2007
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2007
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight443 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.