Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.00Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThe ecomic ascent of India and China is transforming the dynamics of globalization. The momentum of ecomic progress in these two nations will bring about a major shift in geopolitics. This book analyzes the ecomic experience of both countries in the context of development and globalization.
- Author BiographyPiya Mahtaney is a member of the Economic Reform Committee of the Indian Merchants Chamber, Mumbai, India. She previously worked as Senior Feature Writer at the Economic Times. She is author of The Economic Con-Game. She has also been a Lecturer at Wigan and Leigh College.
- Author(s)Piya Mahtaney
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication12/11/2007
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight550 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.