All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDiscussing energy security in India and Russia relating to scenario and challenges of energy security, energy sector reforms, sustainable development and alternative energy sources, this text also includes discussions on problems and issues in energy security and cooperation in the two countries.
- Author BiographyR. K. Mishra is a senior professor and the director at the Institute of Public Enterprise in Hyderabad, as well as a member of the United Nations Taskforce. He is also a former fellow of the British Council and a former professor at the University of Bradford. Ranjit Sinha is a member secretary of the Indian Council for Social Science Research, a former consultant at Indira Gandhi Open University in New Delhi, and the former vice president of the Science Council of Asia. R. B. Rybakov is the director of the Institute of Oriental Studies at the Russian Academy of Sciences in Moscow and the cochairman of the Indo-Russian Joint Commission. He is a recipient of a Padmashree, awarded by the Government of India in recognition of his magnificent services to the country.
- PublisherAcademic Foundation
- Date of Publication15/07/2011
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationGhaziabad
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintAcademic Foundation
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Weight499 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byR. B. Rybakov,R. K. Mishra,Ranjit Sinha
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.