Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThe exoticism of India is documented by photographer Peter Voss in his portraits and both real and staged scenes of everyday life there. He dramatically and beautifully preserves pictorial narratives that threaten to disappear in India and in the neighboring countries, among them holy men, beggars, musicians, children, and elderly women. These are all motifs captured by Peter Voss s discerning lens.
- Author BiographyPeter Voss is an award-winning professional photographer whose other publication is Indigenous: Hidden Beauties of Africa.
- PublisherMichael Imhof Verlag
- Date of Publication01/09/2015
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMichael Imhof Verlag
- Weight4286 g
- Width297 mm
- Height373 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Photographer(s)Peter Voss
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.