All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe exoticism of India is documented by photographer Peter Voss in his portraits and both real and staged scenes of everyday life there. He dramatically and beautifully preserves pictorial narratives that threaten to disappear in India and in the neighboring countries, among them holy men, beggars, musicians, children, and elderly women. These are all motifs captured by Peter Voss s discerning lens.
- Author BiographyPeter Voss is an award-winning professional photographer whose other publication is Indigenous: Hidden Beauties of Africa.
- PublisherMichael Imhof Verlag
- Date of Publication01/09/2015
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMichael Imhof Verlag
- Weight4286 g
- Width297 mm
- Height373 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Photographer(s)Peter Voss
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.