Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.82Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionAs the world witnesses a flux in the nuclear world order - in terms of civilian nuclear energy as well as n-proliferation regime and legitimacy of nuclear weapons, India has a cautious path to tread to achieve its energy security, nuclear security and make its disarmament calls more plausible and practical. The challenges before the global nuclear order have vindicated India's positions and bestow it with an opportunity to play a more confident and active role in reshaping the world - towards a more reliable, democratic and universal n-proliferation regime, preventing nuclear terrorism, forming a better architecture for civilian nuclear trade, and finally to evolve practical and universal steps towards comprehensive disarmament. This insightful book, with contributed by leading experts on the nuclear issue in India, covers all such important aspects and provides robust analysis of the global nuclear order in terms of its implications for India and global disarmament.
- Author BiographyArvind Gupta is member of the Indian Foreign Service.
- PublisherAcademic Foundation
- Date of Publication01/11/2009
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationGhaziabad
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintAcademic Foundation
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight612 g
- Width159 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byArvind Gupta
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.