All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDiscover the land...physical characteristics including history and glorious wonders. Discover the people...unique customs as well as those shared round the world. Discover the culture...modern festivals, ancient processions, food, games and more. Updated facts and statistics highlight this new second revised edition of India the Land . Spectacular photographs feature India's varied geography from sw-covered mountaintops to tropical rainforests. Learn about India's major cities, its disputed borders, foreign influences, and current challenges. Other topics include: India's many peoples; water and other natural resources; transportation, agriculture, and industry; exotic wildlife, elephants, and camels; and, pollution, overpopulation, and sanitation problems.
- Author(s)Bobbie Kalman
- PublisherCrabtree Publishing Co,Canada
- Date of Publication15/10/2009
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleLands, Peoples & Cultures
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintCrabtree Publishing Co,Canada
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
- Interest Age8 - 12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.