All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEnter the dark welter of troubled history throughout the Americas, where a heritage of violence meets the ferocity of intent. This sharp, stylised and ambitious anthology of Native American literature sees authors of Indian heritage or blood join n-Indian authors in creating these diverse, gripping, dubious and sleazy stories. Includes contributions from award-winning author Reed Farrel Coleman and Lawrence Block, author of Hit and Run (Orion, 2009).
- Author BiographySarah Cortez, a law-enforcement officer, is the author of the poetry collection How to Undress a Cop. Winner of the 1999 PEN Texas Literary award in poetry, she has edited or coedited Urban-Speak: Poetry of the City, Windows into My World: Latino Youth Write Their Lives, and Hit List: The Best of Latino Mystery. Liz Martinez's stories have appeared in Manhattan Noir, Queens Noir, Cop Tales 2000, and other publications. She is the author of The Retail Manager's Guide to Crime and Loss Prevention; her articles about security and law enforcement have appeared in publications worldwide. She is a member of Mystery Writers of America and Wordcraft Circle of Native Writers and Storytellers.
- PublisherAkashic Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication08/07/2010
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleAkashic Noir
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAkashic Books,U.S.
- Content Notemaps
- Weight284 g
- Width133 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byLiz Martinez,Sarah Cortez
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $31.07New
- AU $21.61New
- AU $43.96New
- AU $25.09New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.48Trending at AU $31.07
- AU $76.69Trending at AU $79.46
- AU $72.93Trending at AU $75.10
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $83.32
- AU $59.72Trending at AU $61.98
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $20.89
- AU $22.29Trending at AU $22.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.