All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
- AU $45.31New
- AU $30.25New
- AU $14.69New
- AU $34.87New
Save on Cook Books
- AU $22.16Trending at AU $30.40
- AU $29.22Trending at AU $35.65
- AU $32.29Trending at AU $34.11
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $44.89
About this product
- DescriptionIndia is one of the most fascinating and magical in the world, is characterized, in fact, as a territory extraordinarily rich mixtures of religions and traditions, mixture that is found and is in the kitchen, with special dishes and totally unique their kind, definitely unmistakable flavor, indian tables during meals, are laden with numerous courses that do t follow our order of presentation, but are placed on the table and everyone can freely choose which to use. Particular relevance in indian cuisine is covered by rice and bread, which are prepared in many different types and dishes, rice can indeed stand as accompaniments to main dishes, and then be boiled, but also added to the dishes of meat, fish, vegetables and nuts, absolutely excellent are then different types of bread that are present on the boards in India, we speak of buns and tortillas that well matched with various sauces, butter and cottage cheese. The spices play an undoubtedly significant and important, you have in fact as one of the main elements of this cuisine so unique and aromatic, very tasty are then roasted meats, one of the typical cooking of India, we speak in this regard of Kebab, Tikka and Tandoori, always accompanied by mixtures of aromatic spices and sauces absolutely delicious; even the desserts, like all Indian cuisine, are presented with special flavors and aromas, although in fact very simple in construction, are characterized by the presence of fresh fruit with yogurt and fruit salads and accompanied by delicious syrups.
- Author(s)Dahlia & Marlene
- PublisherEdizioni R.E.I.
- Date of Publication01/12/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEdizioni R.E.I.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight118 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.