All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.35Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.67
About this product
- DescriptionIn an absorbing account of the archaeology and culture of Indian tribes in the Great Lakes region from 1600 to 1820, George Quimby recounts the results of decades of careful study of archaeological sites in this 1966 classic.
- Author BiographyGeorge Irving Quimby (1913 2003) had a long and distinguished career as Professor of Anthropology and Curator of Ethnology at the Burke Museum at the University of Washington and as Curator of Archaeology and Ethnology at the Field Museum of Natural History in Chicago.
- Author(s)George Irving Quimby
- PublisherUniversity of Wisconsin Press
- Date of Publication31/07/1970
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationWisconsin
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Wisconsin Press
- Content Note33figs.
- Weight277 g
- Width140 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.