All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionThis first-ever collection of critical essays anthologises extensive critical discussions on every major issue of every major vel of Indian English Literature. Ranging from the classic Rajmohan's Wife to the postmodern Midnight's Children , this book acts like an indispensable companion to the readers of Indian Novels in English. Investigating the Indian elements present in each text, this book t only focuses new light on the thematic, social or cultural issues of these literary texts, but also enables the readers to rethink the position of the entire genre of Indian English Novel from an international and broader intellectual context.
- Author BiographyRamendranath Datta and Dr. Nilanshu Kumar Agarwal taught English literature for several decades and are renowned for their contributions in Indian English literature and criticism.
- Author(s)Nilanshu Kumar Agarwal,Ramendranath Datta
- PublisherRoman Books
- Date of Publication26/02/2013
- SubjectLiterary Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationHowrah
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintRoman Books
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited bySuman Chakraborty
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.