Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionINDIAN EVERY DAY is a modern approach to Indian cuisine taking all the glamour of traditional ingredients and fusing it with contemporary, holistic recipes. Anjum Anand has worked in trend-setting restaurants around the world and has dedicated her career to producing a cookbook that fits practically with the dietary requirements and home-style flavours she adores. She appreciates the struggle to find light and healthy Indian food and does her utmost to make balanced meals we can indulge in every day. Spiced Colocasia, Rice and Lentil 'Risotto', and Luscious Lamb Brochettes are stunning examples of her wide-ranging dishes.
- Author BiographyAnjum Anand was born in London and is a European Business Administration graduate. She has worked in New York's Cafe Spice and the Tommy Tang catering company in Los Angeles and has studied in Geneva, Paris and Madrid. She is planning to open a smart high street restaurant to reflect her diverse experience and glamorous vitality.
- Author(s)Anjum Anand
- PublisherHeadline Publishing Group
- Date of Publication02/05/2005
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHeadline Book Publishing
- Out-of-print date21/12/2012
- Content Note30 colour photos
- Weight690 g
- Width184 mm
- Height15 mm
- Spine245 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.