All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEssays of Hungarian Indologies in Hour of Prof. Csaba Tottossy Professor Csaba Tottossy is one of those scholars who played a crucial role in establishing Indological studies in Hungary. This volume of essays is offered as a token of respect and gratefulness by his former students. The wide range of subjects treated in the essays reflects Professor Tottossys manifold interests in the field of comparative linguistics and Indology. The subjects dealt with in the volume include Indo-European, linguistics and Indian philosophy and religions, classical Indian poetics and dramaturgy, medieval Hindi poetry and Urdu ghazal. Prefaced to the volume is a biographical sketch of Prof. Tottossy, as well as a complete list of his published works.
- Author BiographyCsaba Dezso (DPhil, Oxon) is Assistant Professor of Sanskrit at the Department of Indo- European Studies, ELTE University, Budapest, Hungary. His English translation of Bhatta Jayantas Agamadambara was published in the Clay Sanskrit Library in 2005. He has also published text-critical studies of other classical Indian dramas.
- Author(s)Csaba Dezso
- PublisherManohar Publishers and Distributors
- Date of Publication01/01/2007
- LanguageEnglish & Greek, Modern (1453-) & Latin & Sanskrit & Urdu
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintManohar Publishers and Distributors
- Weight684 g
- Width145 mm
- Height225 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $190.23New
- AU $73.99New
- AU $61.14Used
- AU $93.21New
- AU $101.29New
- AU $70.76New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.85
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.82
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.37
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $50.15
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $73.99
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.