All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionMore than four decades ago, the 26th UN General Assembly (UNGA) declared that the Indian Ocean, together with the air space above and the ocean floor, as a zone of peace. It also called upon the littorals and the hinterland states of the Indian Ocean, the permanent members of the Security Council and other major maritime users of the Indian Ocean to enter into consultations to implement this declaration through universal collective security and strengthened international cooperation .
- Author BiographyMaj Gen B K Sharma is the Deputy Director Research and Head of Centre for Strategic Studies and Simulation at USI of India and specializes in strategic Net Assessment, Scenario Building and Strategic Gaming. He conducts strategic games for the National Defense College and Higher Command Courses of the Army, Navy, Air Force and Academy of Indian Foreign Service. Dr Adil Rasheed is Senior Research Fellow at the Centre for Strategic Studies and Simulation at the USI of India as well as noted media commentator on West Asian geopolitics. Before joining the USI, he was Researcher at the Middle East's premier think tank The Emirates Center for Strategic Studies and Research (2006 to early 2014).
- PublisherVIJ Books (India) Pty Ltd
- Date of Publication30/06/2015
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintVIJ Books (India) Pty Ltd
- Weight417 g
- Width162 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byAdil Rasheed,B. K. Sharma
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.