Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.81Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
- AU $23.93Trending at AU $24.87
About this product
- DescriptionA romantic compilation of poetry, Indian Summer takes you on a journey of the imaginary discovery of life's pilgrimage. In this collection of love chronicles, poet Evan Quitelle has included works derived from his life's journey-growing up without a father, the death of his grandmother, falling in love, and raising his son. Full of passion, emotion, and spiritual elevations, Quitelle paints a vivid picture with every word as evidenced in the selection English 317. / She smelled like apples and sunshine / Her hair was twists of diamonds intertwined with butterflies / She was adorned in garments of purple and lime / Down I slid into the empty seat next to her / Unbekwnst to me I had become her student / I was unaware of the imprints that were being left upon my heart / She was science and I naive / Rich, colorful, and filled with the metaphorical style of a gifted poet, Indian Summer takes you on an excursion through Quitelle's life and helps you to fall in love every step of the way.
- Author BiographyEvan Quitelle Brockington is a native of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. He spent over 25 years in the United States Navy and is still enlisted as a Navy Senior Chief Petty Officer. He has his Master of Arts Degree in Education and Human Development Magna Cum Laude from The George Washington University. He currently resides in Virginia Beach, Virginia.
- Author(s)Evan Quitelle
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication18/11/2009
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationVictoria
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight353 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.