All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the definitive guide to Indiana's 30 breweries and brewpubs. It covers history of brewing in the state. It offers full information for travellers, such as lodging, nearby points of interest, and recommended bars in the area. Each profile includes types of beer brewed at the site, available tours, food served, and the authors' pick of the best beer to try.
- Author BiographyJohn Holl travels the country chronicling the story of American beer for his website www.beerbriefing. A journalist since 1996, he has written for the New York Times and the Wall Street Journal. Nate Schweber is a freelance journalist whose work has appeared in the New York Times, Rolling Stone, Budget Travel, and Village Voice; he is lead vocalist for the band the New Heathens.
- Author(s)John Holl,Nate Schweber
- PublisherStackpole Books
- Date of Publication04/05/2011
- SubjectOther Beverages
- Place of PublicationMechanicsburg, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStackpole Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight259 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $36.33Trending at AU $38.28
- AU $43.75Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $38.00Trending at AU $60.53
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $16.58Trending at AU $18.63
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $34.73
- AU $37.24Trending at AU $37.83
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.