All listings for this product
About this product
- Description- Revised volume features new text, new sidebars, new photographs, new (and more) maps, plus a time line and almanac of fast facts, and a gallery of famous people from the state.- For More Information back matter includes a listing of books, organizations, and Internet sites for further research.- A chapter on government includes how the state government works and a list of all the goverrs and their terms in office.- The chapters on diverse history and culture are perfect for multicultural classes.- Sidebars offer additional information including definitions and short biographies.
- Author(s)Bettina Ling
- PublisherChildren's Press(CT)
- Date of Publication01/03/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleFrom Sea to Shining Sea, Second
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChildren's Press(CT)
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations, maps
- Weight227 g
- Width231 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.