All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSelling books on Amazon isn't easy It's estimated 6,000 new eBooks start out free on Amazon everyday Your book is just a small fish in a big pond If you want to sell more books - you need to make a plan Indie Author's Toolbox was written for new and experienced authors alike. It's a guide to optimizing your book for Kindle, but - it doesn't stop there. Too many authors look at Kindle as the final destination for their books. They're so caught up in optimizing their book for Amazon, running KDP Free Days, Countdown Deals, and cycling prices that they forget - Millions of people have never bought a Kindle book, let alone any kind of eBook. You need to explore other self-publishing platforms that will allow you to maximize revenue from your book. Here is a sampling of the platforms this book is going to explore 1. Create Space 2. Audible (ACX) 3. Babelcube 4. Smashwords 5. Barnes & Noble 6. Google Play & Google Books 7. Kobo For you hardcore Amazon addicts, I'm going to share a little information that can help you, too. There are secrets No tricks. No magical incantations you can invoke to sell more books on Amazon, or any other online book site for that matter. Selling more books is all about how you manage the basics. It's about - 1. Writing a good book 2. Selecting a killer title 3. Creating an attention grabbing cover 4. Writing a book description that compels readers to click the buy button 5. Choosing keywords that drive searchers to your book 6. Ensuring your look inside sample sells your book If you can do these six steps well your book is going to sell. Misfire on any of them, and you're going to have problems. But, that's only half the battle You need to - . Understand how to select books that will sell best on Amazon . Learn how to establish your author presence on and off Amazon . Kw how to revive a dead or dying book If you're ready to sell more books - both on and off of Amazon Buy this book And get started - TODAY!
- Author BiographyShort easy to read solutions to your self-publishing problems. Most of my books can be read in under an hour. The information in them can be put to work immediately to help you sell more books on Kindle, Barnes & Noble, Amazon, Kobo, and in the iStore. Book marketing isn't a mystery. It doesn't even have to be difficult. It's really all about getting started. Many people I've talked with have this crazy fear about writing a book. They want to put the cart before the horse. The go crazy marketing, blogging, and building a social media presence, before they take care of the basics. That's where my books come in. They slow you down, and walk you hand-in-hand through getting started. They show you how to find a subject that readers want and need, how to optimize your author profile on and off of Amazon, and how to move beyond Amazon to reach entirely new markets. My goal is to help you over the speed bumps, so you can be more successful from the get-go. What are you waiting for? Let Indie Author's Toolbox help you grow your author brand.
- Author(s)Nick Vulich
- Date of Publication27/04/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight277 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $16.08Trending at AU $23.14
- AU $69.60Trending at AU $90.30
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.75
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.87
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.44
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.