About this product
- DescriptionIndigeus Australian Culture covers a vast array of subjects on Indigeus Australian culture -- from fine arts to ceremonies, from legends to the culture's global influence.
- Author(s)Mary Colson
- PublisherHeinemann Educational Books
- Date of Publication01/08/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Social Sciences
- Series TitleGlobal Cultures
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHeinemann Educational Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations, maps
- Weight136 g
- Width155 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Sewn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.