All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEarly in his ministry in Central America, Hodges became firmly convinced that training national workers was the key to effectively evangelising a country. The Central American church experienced rapid growth in the early 1950's. In 1953, Hodges was asked to expound on the church planting principles used, so he wrote The Indigeus Church. This new volume combines Hodges' book The Indigeus Church with a later work, The Indigeus Church and Missionary. These books have had incredible influence on missions world-wide. This new edition offers a fresh look at proven missions methodology for a new generation answering the call to reach the lost and to establish the Church world-wide.
- Author BiographyMelvin L. Hodges became an Assemblies of God missionary in 1936 and served as regional director for Latin America and the Caribbean from 1954a 1973. He was a leading Pentecostal missiologist with writings published in several venues.
- Author(s)Melvin L. Hodges
- PublisherGospel Publishing House,U.S.
- Date of Publication11/05/2012
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGospel Publishing House,U.S.
- Content Notecharts
- Weight158 g
- Width210 mm
- Height134 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.47New
- AU $65.12Used
- AU $78.93New
- AU $105.86New
- AU $75.86Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $21.53Trending at AU $23.16
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.66
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $20.12
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.70
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $88.09
- AU $75.90Trending at AU $82.63
- AU $21.54Trending at AU $23.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.