Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume explores broad conceptual questions raised by the 'discovery' of indigeus peoples as increasingly important global political actors - questions made all the more urgent by the sudden recognition that indigeus diplomacies are t at all new, but merely newly ticed.
- Author BiographyMARSHALL BEIER is Associate Professor of Political Science at McMaster University, Canada. WHITNEY LACKENBAUER is Assistant Professor of History at St. Jerome's University, Canada.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication29/01/2010
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight480 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byJ. Marshall Beier,P. Whitney Lackenbauer
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.