All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.13
About this product
- DescriptionIn the first book on Aztec dance in the United States, Ernesto Colin combines cultural anthropology, educational theory, and postcolonial theory to create an invative, interdisciplinary, long-term ethgraphy of an Aztec dance circle and makes a case for the use of the metaphor of palimpsest as an ethgraphic research tool.
- Author BiographyErnesto Colin is Assistant Professor in the Department of Specialized Programs in Urban Education at the School of Education of Loyola Marymount University, USA.
- Author(s)E. Colin
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication04/09/2014
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitlePostcolonial Studies in Education
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note15 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight358 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.