All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionThey are the last of their kind - the indigeus. In a few years they will have lost their tradition. Photographer Peter Voss documented from 2011 to 2013 with great effort people of the remaining natural tribes in Africa: Maasai and Samburu in Kenya, the Himba in Namibia, the Dassanech, Banna, Karo, Hamar and Mursi in Ethiopia and in Togo and Benin. The result is these stunning photos, the people documented in all its beauty and naturalness, from young to old.
- Author BiographyPeter Voss is a photographer.
- PublisherMichael Imhof Verlag
- Date of Publication01/05/2016
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMichael Imhof Verlag
- Photographer(s)Peter Voss
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.