All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe beauty of Indigo quilts is undeniable. Step inside the Poos Collection of quilts, one of the largest privately held collections in the world. Explore the origins of the fiber and fabric presented by two members of the American Quilt Study Group. Featuring stunning quilts circa 1750 to 1890, this collection of blue-and-white beauties will inspire you to make gorgeous quilt projects using present day Indigo or reproduction fabrics.
- Author BiographyKay Triplett is a best-selling author and curator for the Poos Collection, one of the world's largest and privately held quilt and textile collections. Lori Lee Triplett is an award-winning writer and business manager for Quilt and Textile Collections, which overseas the Poos Collection.
- Author(s)Kay Triplett,Lori Lee Triplett
- PublisherC & T Publishing
- Date of Publication01/10/2015
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationConcord
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintC & T Publishing
- Content Note130 colour illustrations
- Weight498 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $78.84Trending at AU $111.00
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $40.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.96
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.41
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.98
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.29
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.