Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.43New
- AU $65.08Used
- AU $78.89New
- AU $105.79New
- AU $75.81Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $21.42Trending at AU $23.14
- AU $19.47Trending at AU $30.09
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.58
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $20.11
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.64
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $88.04
About this product
- DescriptionIndira Gandhi dedicated her entire life to her fellow Indians. India's first female prime minister, Indira was faced with many challenges and dangers of leading a country in the face of poverty and starvation. In this detailed account, discover the life of the woman who believed that the wealth of India was t its money or land, but its people. With full-colour and b/w photos.
- Author(s)Carol Dommermuth-Costa
- PublisherLerner Publishing Group
- Date of Publication15/08/2001
- SubjectBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Series TitleLerner Biographies S.
- Place of PublicationMinneapolis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLerner Publishing Group
- Content NoteIll.(some col.).
- Weight389 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Reading AgeFrom 12
- Interest Age11-17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.