All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $19.99
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.85
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $17.43
About this product
- DescriptionIndividual adaptability to changes at work refers to an individual's response to new demands or ill-defined problems created by uncertainty, complexity, mergers, and any rapid change in the work situation. Today, one of the key factors for an individual's success is said to be adaptability. In the past two decades there has been increasing interest in the research on individual adaptability, and this is one of the first academic volumes to look at this important topic. Specific contexts examined include work-family conflict, retirement, career management and intercultural interaction at the workplace. The book will provide a comprehensive and integrated analysis of the conceptual, assessment and contextual issues that will help identify the current trends and emerging themes in adaptability research.
- Author BiographyDavid Chan is currently Lee Kuan Yew Fellow, Professor of Psychology and Director of the Behavioural Sciences Institute at Singapore Management University, and Adjunct Principal Scientist at the Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A*STAR) in Singapore. He received his PhD in industrial and organizational psychology from Michigan State University, USA. David's research includes areas in research methods and data analysis, personnel selection, adaptation to changes and subjective well-being. He is the author of a textbook, Personnel Selection, with Neal Schmitt from Sage (1998). He has served as Editor or board member on several journals. He has received numerous scholarly awards including the Distinguished Early Career Contributions Award and William Owens Scholarly Achievement Award from SIOP. David is a Fellow of APA, APS, SIOP and IAAP.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication16/05/2014
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleSeries in Organization and Management
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note4 black & white illustrations, 5 black & white tables
- Weight462 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byDavid Chan
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.