All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUnlike other texts for undergraduate sociological social psychology courses, this text presents the three distinct traditions (or faces ) in sociological social psychology (symbolic interactionism, social structure and personality, and group processes and structures) and emphasizes the different theoretical frameworks within which social psychological analyses are conducted within each research tradition. With this approach, the authors make clear the link between face of sociological social psychology, theory, and methodology. Thus, students gain an appreciably better understanding of the field of sociological social psychology; how and why social psychologists trained in sociology ask particular kinds of questions; the types of research they are involved in; and how their findings have been, or can be, applied to contemporary societal patterns and problems. Great writing makes this approach successful and interesting for students, resulting in a richer, more powerful course experience. A website offers instructors high quality support material, written by the authors, which you will appreciate and value.
- Author BiographyKatherine B. Novak, Ph.D., is a Professor in Sociology and Chair of the Department of Sociology and Criminology at Butler University. Lizabeth A. Crawford, Ph.D., is an Associate Professor in the Department of Sociology and Social Work at Bradley University.
- Author(s)Katherine Novak,Lizabeth Crawford
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication30/01/2014
- SubjectPsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note64 colour tables
- Weight975 g
- Width187 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $199.00Trending at AU $201.75
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.85
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $64.69Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $36.17Trending at AU $70.69
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.37
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $99.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.