CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.82Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $72.89
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
About this product
- DescriptionThe genre of the comic vel, which includes Charles Sorel's Histoire comique de Francion , Paul Scarron's Roman comique and Antoine Furetieres Roman bourgeois , was extremely popular in 17th century France. The present study examines the relations between individuality and comedy in these vels, and thus casts new light on the early history of the vel and of the modern individual.
- Author BiographyAnsgar Thiele, Rheinische Friedrich-Wilhelms-Universitat Bonn.
- Author(s)Ansgar Thiele
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication01/08/2006
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleSpectrum Literaturwissenschaft S.
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 9
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWalter de Gruyter & Co
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight685 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.