All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $32.31Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
About this product
- DescriptionDevelopments in Freudian psychoanalysis, particularly the work of Kohut and Winnicott, have led to a convergence with the Jungian position. In Individuation and Narcissism Mario Jacoby attempted to overcome the doctrinal differences between the different schools of depth psychology, while taking into account the characteristic approaches of each. Through a close examination of the actual experience of self, the process of individuation, narcissism and narcissistic personality disorder, Jacoby deftly demonstrated the benefits of a cross-fertilization of ideas and techniques for the professional analyst. This Classic Edition includes a new foreword by Kathrin Asper.
- Author BiographyMario Jacoby was a training analyst, lecturer and member of the Curatorium of the C. G. Jung Institute in Kusnacht and of ISAPZURICH, founded in 2004. His other books include Shame and the Origins of Self-Esteem and Jungian Psychotherapy and Contemporary Infant Research (both Routledge). He died in 2011.
- Author(s)Mario Jacoby
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication23/08/2016
- SubjectPsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleRoutledge Mental Health Classic Editions
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight570 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.