All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionViolent eth-nationalist conflicts continue to mar the history of the twentieth century; yet satisfactory answer to the question of why humans are susceptible to indoctrination by ideologies that lead to inter-group hostility has so far been found. In this volume an international team of leading scientists from many different fields approach this complex issue from a biological perspective, treating indoctrinability as a predisposition that has its roots in humanity's evolutionary past.
- Author BiographyIrenaus Eibl-Eibesfeldt and Frank K. Salter, Forschungsstelle fur Humanethologie, Max-Planck-Gesellschaft.
- PublisherBerghahn Books, Incorporated
- Date of Publication02/09/1998
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationHerndon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBerghahn Books, Incorporated
- Content Note24 halftones, 2 maps, 40 diagrams, 38 tables, bibliography, index
- Weight742 g
- Width149 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Edited byFrank K. Salter,Irenaus Eibl-Eibesfeldt
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.05New
- AU $20.30New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.36New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $39.16Trending at AU $43.41
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $28.36Trending at AU $30.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.