All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIndography considers literary and n-literary representations of Indians in early modern English writing in relation to processes of globalization and race formation.
- Author BiographyJonathan Gil Harris is a professor of English at George Washington University.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication24/04/2012
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleSigns of Race
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight552 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byMr. Jonathan Gil Harris
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.92
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.91
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.53
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $84.09
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.94
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.43
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.