All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOf the myriad of heterocycles kwn to man, the indole ring stands foremost for its remarkably versatile chemistry, its ermous range of biological activities, and its ubiquity in the terrestrial and marine environments. The indole ring continues to be discovered in natural products and to be employed in man-made pharmaceuticals and other materials. Given the ermous resurgence in indole ring synthesis over the past decade highlighted by the power of transition metal catalysis this authoritative guide addresses the need for a comprehensive presentation of the myriad of methods for constructing the indole ring, from the ancient to the modern, and from the obscure to the well-kwn. Following presentation of the classic indole ring syntheses and many newer methods, coverage continues with indole ring syntheses via pyrroles, indolines, oxindoles, isatins, radical and photochemical reactions, aryne cycloadditions. This extensive volume concludes with the modern transition metal catalyzed indole ring syntheses that utilize copper, palladium, rhodium, gold, ruthenium, platinum, and other metals to fashion the indole ring Indole Ring Synthesis is a comprehensive, authoritative and up-to-date guide to the synthesis of this important heterocycle for organic chemists, pharmaceutical researchers and those interested in the chemistry of natural products.
- Author(s)Gordon W. Gribble
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication03/10/2014
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight1654 g
- Width215 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine37 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $73.88Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.