All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLieutenant Paen barely survived her last encounter with the Lusitanian Empire. She's returned home to heal. But the nightmares won't stop. And she's got a newly reconstituted unit of green marines to whip into shape before they deploy. If the enemies of the RAW don't kill them first, she just might do the job herself. Light years away, on the edge of the Verge, a massive vein of rare ore is discovered on the mining planet of Sheol, which ignites an arms race and a proxy war between the Republic and the Lusitanians. Paen and Victor Company are ordered to Sheol, to reinforce the planet and hold it at all costs. On the eve of their deployment, a friendly fire incident occurs, putting Paen's career in jeopardy and stripping her of her command. When the Lusitanians send mercenaries to raid Sheol and destabilise its mining operations, matters reach crisis levels. Disgraced and angry, Promise is offered one shot to get back into her mech suit. But she'll have to jump across the galaxy and possibly storm the gates of hell itself.
- Author BiographyW. C. BAUERS has worked on the sales side of publishing for more than thirteen years. Unbreakabl e is his first novel. His interests include Taekwondo, reading and writing military science fiction, toting gear for his Alpha Unit, and French press brewing. He lives in the Rocky Mountains with his wife and three boys.
- Author(s)W. C. Bauers
- PublisherSt Martin's Press
- Date of Publication29/07/2016
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTor Books
- Weight567 g
- Width154 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine32 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $23.18
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.24
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $16.81
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.13
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.64
- AU $22.15Trending at AU $23.06
- AU $26.48Trending at AU $34.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.