About this product
- DescriptionOver 100 straightforward recipes based on the healthy staples of the Indonesian diet - rice, fish, chilli peppers, coconut and spices - taking into account regional variations.
- Author BiographySri Owen is a highly respected cook, a popular lecturer and the author of several award-winning cookbooks, including Indonesian Regional Food and Cookery, which was awarded the Langhe Ceretto Prize for the best recipe book and was shortlisted for a Julia Child Award. She lives in London.
- Author(s)Sri Owen
- PublisherFrances Lincoln Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication04/02/1999
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFrances Lincoln Publishers Ltd
- Content Noteline drawings
- Weight435 g
- Width155 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best Selling in Cook Books
- AU $42.92New
- AU $35.00New
- AU $30.78New
- AU $15.99New
Save on Cook Books
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $28.36
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $35.20
- AU $21.15Trending at AU $31.84
- AU $32.26Trending at AU $42.91
- AU $30.87Trending at AU $31.34
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $43.83
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.