All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionIndustrial Assembly is a rapidly changing field with significant importance in production. This book is the first of its kind to combine techlogy, design, methods, and planning and control models of assembly operations and systems. With the increasing importance of assembly in industry and of simultaneous engineering approaches, this timely publication provides: comprehensive coverage of techlogical, engineering, and management aspects of this field; multi-disciplinary approaches to rationalization of assembly operations and systems; explanation of qualitative models, information techlogies, and design techniques, which have been practised effectively in industrial assembly; as well as theoretical foundations and emerging trends that shape the future of assembly.
- Author(s)H. J. Warnecke,Shimon Y. Nof,Wilbert E. Wilhelm
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication02/11/2012
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note82 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight783 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1997
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.