All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionIndustrial Bioseparations offers comprehensive coverage of bioseparations including all unit operations. This new book offers a careful balance between the fundamentals of bioseparations processing and the practical applications in industry today. It is laid out in a methodical way with preliminary chapters covering general approaches to bioseparations for commercially important biomacromolecules, thermodynamics and mass transfer principles, and following chapters addressing unit operations such as filtration and chromatography. Lab experiments are included which emphasize obtaining scale up parameters as well as commonly used operating conditions are included.
- Author BiographyDaniel Forciniti, Ph.D is a Professor at the Department of Chemical Engineering at the University of Missouri, Rolla. Dr. Forciniti joined the University of Missouri, Rolla after receiving his Ph.D. from North Carolina State University in 1991. Dr. Forciniti has published and made presentations extensively on chromatography, biomacromolecules, and biotechnology, including peer-reviewed articles, contributed chapters, and invited lectures.
- Author(s)Daniel Forciniti
- PublisherIowa State University Press
- Date of Publication06/11/2007
- Place of PublicationArnes, AI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIowa State University Press
- Content Note100 illustrations
- Weight926 g
- Width177 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.