Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionIndustrial Biotech Books - BIOTECH - BIOTECHlogy involves the application of Biotech Books - BIOTECH - BIOTECHlogy-based tools to traditional industrial processes and the manufacturing of bio-based products in sectors such as chemicals, food and feed, detergents, paper and pulp, textiles, materials and bio-energy from renewable raw materials. The evolution of our ability to manipulate microbial gemes has revolutionized the field of Biotech Books - BIOTECH - BIOTECHlogy and has helped develop new bio-based processes that reduce environmental impacts while improving efficiency in numerous industrial sectors. Industrial Biotech Books - BIOTECH - BIOTECHlogy can help industries become more environmentally sustainable and allows them to develop new manufacturing processes and techlogies that are cleaner and more energy efficient. The benefits of Industrial Biotech Books - BIOTECH - BIOTECHlogy are t fully exploited in developing countries due to the lack of advanced skills, modern and invative research and techlogy and the new world trade regime. Therefore efforts should be well organised to make use of the enzymes and micro-organisms for producing bio-based products in various sectors in order to support one of the most promising and invative approaches towards lowering greenhouse gas emissions. This publication is a follow up of the First International Winter School on Industrial Biotech Books - BIOTECH - BIOTECHlogy organised at Cairo, Egypt during 2-6 December, 2012 by the NAM S&T Centre jointly with the Science and Techlogy Development Fund (STDF) of Egypt. The book includes 16 scientific and technical papers from the experts and professionals of 13 countries and presents teworthy insights on the role of Industrial Biotech Books - BIOTECH - BIOTECHlogy in providing a more sustainable foundation for the developing world's transition from an agrarian to an industrial ecomy. The book is expected to be of great value for the scientists, researchers and professionals who are engaged in this field to seek kwledge on the skills, opportunities, challenges and possible solutions based on the subject and in giving maximum exposure towards the updated research and development that are being conducted in this field across the developing world.
- Author(s)NAM S&T Centre
- PublisherAstral International
- Date of Publication01/01/2014
- SubjectOther Specific Technologies
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintDaya Publishing House
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight513 g
- Width134 mm
- Height256 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.