All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIndustrial Chemistry is a book that brings the subject matter of a chemistry curriculum to life. It examines the major chemistry performed by industry and looks at how such chemical processes affect our lives. In addition, as each process is presented and examined, there is a significant discussion dedicated on the by-products, pollution, necessary waste generated, and attempts to make each process more ecologically friendly, or greener. It bridges the divide between the basic chemistry that students learn in the undergraduate curriculum, and the broader chemical processes that are used in real life.
- Author BiographyMark Anthony Benvenuto, University of Detroit Mercy,Detroit, USA.
- Author(s)Mark Anthony Benvenuto
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication13/12/2013
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleDe Gruyter Textbook
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWalter de Gruyter & Co
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white halftones, black & white line drawings, black & white tables
- Weight395 g
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.07
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.