All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.06
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication05/11/2012
- SubjectIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight658 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byStephen T. Beckett
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1994
- Table Of Contents1 Traditional chocolate making.- 2 Cocoa bean production and transport.- 3 Sugar.- 4 Milk.- 5 Cleaning, roasting and winnowing.- 6 Cocoa mass, cocoa butter, cocoa powder.- 7 Particle size reduction.- 8 Chemistry of flavour development in chocolate.- 9 Conching.- 10 Chocolate flow properties.- 11 Chocolate temper.- 12 Pumps and tempering.- 13 Enrobers, moulding equipment, coolers and panning.- 14 Vegetable fats.- 15 Recipes.- 16 Instrumentation.- 17 Microbiology of chocolate.- 18 Packaging.- 19 Non-conventional machines and processes.- 20 Chocolate marketing and other aspects of the confectionery industry worldwide.- 21 Future trends.- Useful conversion factors.- Useful physical constants.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.