All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.06Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionBy harnessing techlogical progress, good invation policies can help enhance ecomic growth. New research offers additional insights into the design and application of such invative policies.Industrial Dynamics, Invation Policy, and Ecomic Growth through Techlogical Advancements examines the nature of the process of techlogical change in different sectors of an array of countries, analyzing the impact of invation as well as research and development activities on different outcomes in different fields and assessing the design and impact of policies aimed at enhancing invativeness of firms. The analyses and findings of the studies in this book contribute to the advancement of kwledge in the field of industrial dynamics, invation policies, and ecomic growth.
- PublisherIdea Group,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/11/2012
- SubjectTechnology: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationHarrisburg, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIdea Group,U.S.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight1306 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byErkan Erdil,I. Hakan Yetkiner,M. Teoman Pamukcu
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.