All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe asset management, and more specifically the mutual fund industry, is facing major strategic challenges. Although the market is growing overall, its growth attracts a steady stream of new entrants and new products that jeopardize the position and profitability of (large) incumbent firms. In order to cope with this setting, Andreas Mattig focuses on a holistic market model to sketch the mutual fund industry structure. This allows to propose a new measurement approach and to track the industrial dynamics. Based on these theoretical contributions, he concentrates on governance aspects and moulds the results into a practice-oriented strategic framework.
- Author BiographyDr. Andreas Mattig finished his doctoral thesis at the University of St. Gallen.
- Author(s)Andreas Mattig
- PublisherSpringer Fachmedien Wiesbaden
- Date of Publication15/09/2009
- LanguageEnglish & German
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationWeisbaden
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintGWV Fachverlage GmbH
- Content Note13 black & white illustrations, 37 black & white tables, biography
- Weight306 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.12
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $34.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.