All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionINDUSTRIAL MAINTENANCE, Second Edition, provides a strong foundation in all five major areas of industrial maintenance, including general, mechanical, electrical, welding, and preventive maintenance. In addition to essential information on safety, tools, industrial print reading, and electrical theory, this comprehensive text includes a detailed exploration of modern machinery and equipment to help you understand, diagnose, troubleshoot, and maintain a wide variety of industrial machines. This text has also been thoroughly updated and revised to reflect recent developments in this dynamic, rapidly evolving field, including current piping and fluid power symbols, rigging and mechanical installations, magnetism, transformers, motors and sensors, and industrial communications. With comprehensive, up-to-date coverage and a reader-friendly, modular presentation, INDUSTRIAL MAINTENANCE is the perfect resource to prepare you for success as an industrial maintenance technician.
- Author BiographyJeffrey A. Clade is the Department Chair for the Industrial Maintenance Department at York Technical College in Rock Hill, South Carolina. He holds an associate degree in Industrial Maintenance Technology. He is also a licensed Master Electrical Contractor in South Carolina. He has co-authored INDUSTRIAL MAINTENANCE. Michael E. Brumbach is the retired (after 28 years of service) associate dean of the Industrial and Engineering Technologies Division at York Technical College in Rock Hill, South Carolina. He holds an associate degree in electronics technology. In addition to this book, Mr. Brumbach has authored ELECTRONIC VARIABLE SPEED DRIVES and has co-authored INDUSTRIAL MAINTENANCE.
- Author(s)Jeffrey Clade,Michael Brumbach
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication31/01/2013
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1850 g
- Width224 mm
- Height284 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.