Industrial Organization: Markets and Strategies by Paul Belleflamme, Martin Peitz (Hardback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $261.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $315.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThoroughly revised according to classroom feedback, Industrial Organization: Markets and Strategies offers an up-to-date and rigorous presentation of modern industrial organization that blends theory with real-world applications and derives implications for firm strategy and competition policy. This comprehensive textbook acquaints readers with the most important models for understanding strategies chosen by firms with market power and shows how such firms adapt to different market environments. The second edition includes new and revised formal models and case studies. Formal models are presented in detail, and analyses are summarized in 'lessons' which highlight the main insights. Theories are complemented by numerous real-world cases that engage students and lead them to connect theories to real situations. Chapters include review questions, exercises, and suggestions for further reading to enhance the learning experience, and an accompanying website offers additional student exercises, as well as teaching slides.
- Author BiographyPaul Belleflamme is Professor of Economics at the Universite Catholique de Louvain, Belgium. He regularly publishes articles in leading economics journals on various topics related to industrial organization, with a special focus on innovation in the digital economy (which is also the main topic of his blog, www.IPdigIT.eu). Martin Peitz is Professor of Economics at the University of Mannheim, Germany, a director of the Mannheim Centre for Competition and Regulation (MaCCI), Germany, and an academic director of the Centre on Regulation in Europe (CERRE), Belgium. He has widely published in leading economics journals and, with Paul de Bijl, is author of the book Regulation and Entry into Telecommunications Markets (Cambridge University Press, 2003). His research focuses on theoretical industrial organization.
- Author(s)Martin Peitz,Paul Belleflamme
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication31/07/2015
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note61 colour illus. 20 tables 66 exercises
- Weight1900 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine40 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $21.21Trending at AU $23.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.