All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPart I presents classic articles which supplied the foundations upon which the field of industrial ecomics was built. Parts II and III present papers on the new ecomics of organization and a revitalized theory of strategic behaviour and competition. The editor submits that a science of organization is taking shape to which industrial ecomics has been both a principle contributor and beneficiary. It should interest teachers, instructors and students concerned with modern industrial ecomics and the theory of the firm.
- Author(s)Oliver E. Williamson
- PublisherEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication18/07/1996
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleElgar Critical Writings Reader S.
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Weight882 g
- Width169 mm
- Height244 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.