All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.32Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionUsing state-of-the-art empirical techniques, contributors address the policy challenges raised by globalization, the internet and other techlogical advances, invation, and the rise of security measures in response to the 9/11 terrorist attacks. Chapters are organized around five themes: recent developments and policy challenges, Canadian firms in the information age, research and development and invation, regulation and industrial performance, and securing trade and investment opportunities. The only substantive research volume on this subject in two decades, Industrial Organization in Canada is a welcome resource for policy makers, researchers, and academics concerned with industrial policy issues in contemporary Canada. Contributors include Ajay Agrawal (University of Toronto), Doug Allen (Simon Fraser University), Werner Antweiler (University of British Columbia), John Baldwin (Statistics Canada), Zhiqi Chen (Carleton University), Jean-Etienne de Bettignies (Queen's University), Marc Duhamel (Industry Canada), James Gaisford (University of Calgary), Avi Goldfarb (University of Toronto), Wulong Gu (Statistics Canada), Kathryn Harrison (University of British Columbia), Patrick Joly (Industry Canada), William Kerr (University of Saskatchewan), Kevin Koch (PricewaterhouseCoopers), Donald G. McFetridge (Carleton University), Peter W. B. Phillips (University of Saskatchewan), Mohammed Rafiquzzaman (Industry Canada), Someshwar Rao (Institute for Research on Public Policy), Thomas W. Ross (University of British Columbia), Camille Ryan (University of Saskatchewan), Michel Sabbagh (Industry Canada), Guofu Tan (University of Southern California), Henry Thille (Guelph University), Johannes Van Biesebroeck (K.U. Leuven, Belgium), and Lasheng Yuan (University of Calgary).
- Author BiographyZhiqi Chen is a professor of economics at Carleton University and co-editor of the Journal of Economics and Management Strategy. Marc Duhamel is the director of the Market Structure and Framework Policy Analysis Directorate of the Economic Research and Policy Analysis Branch at Industry Canada and an adjunct professor of economics at the University of Windsor.
- Author(s)Marc Duhamel,Zhiqi Chen
- PublisherMcGill-Queen's University Press
- Date of Publication08/02/2011
- SubjectEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleCarleton Library Series
- Place of PublicationMontreal
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintMcGill-Queen's University Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight880 g
- Width3887 mm
- Height5817 mm
- Spine41 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.